The Government of Canada has introduced a new entry requirement for those travelling to or through Canada who are not Canadian or American citizens, or permanent residents of Canada.
You may require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). For more information, consult canada.ca/eta to determine if this requirement applies to you.
Found on the internet - A Ramp Rat's Pet Hate -
As so often happens, I got this idea after reading another post on F/A´s pet hates...so here´s our view of things.
- When you as a passenger check in your bags, PLEASE make sure that you intend to embark on the flight.
- When you as a passenger check in your bags, PLEASE retrieve any and all needed items first (passport, medicals, books, toys or whatever), and place them in your carry-on bag.
- When you as a passenger check in your bags, PLEASE make sure that the bag is built to withstand the weight & amount of stuff you place in it.
- When you as a passenger check in your bags, PLEASE, carefully wrap something shock absorbent (like a towel or something) around any fragile items.
- When you as a passenger check in your bags, PLEASE consider the final weight of the bag, if it´s too heavy for you to handle without any greater inconvenience, lighten the weight by adding a bag.
- When you as a passenger check in your bags, PLEASE be in time at the check in counter!!!
- When you as a passenger waits to pick up your bags, PLEASE don´t go ballistic if it should take a few extra minutes before your bag shows up....think of it...on major flights there are well over 300 bags to offload and transport to them bag carousels.